In addition to practicing Craniosacral Therapy, Brian has been a certified Amatsu Practitioner since 2002 having originally studied
and trained with the Amatsu Association of Ireland under William Doolan.
Amatsu Therapy uses a range of soft tissue work techniques and visceral work to realign and rebalance the physiology, muscles, ligaments, tendons, connective tissue (fascia) and viscera (organs). It is a gentle and non-invasive physical therapy that restores balance to the physiology and corrects anatomical dysfunction. Amstsu is beneficial in many situations of structural and physiological imbalance including:
• Improving skeletal stability and flexibility
• Neck and shoulder injuries
• Lower back and pelvic pain
• Recovery from Sports Injuries
• Musculoskeletal dysfunction
• Visceral (Organ) dysfunction and restriction
• Soft tissue and connective tissue (fascia) dysfunction and injury.
See amatsu-ireland.com for further information on Amatsu.